LOVE IT OR HATE IT, FALL IS COMING
Let's be honest; with fall comes a ton of home owner responsibilities. And I mean alot (If you live in Calgary, you skipped a season). We strongly recommend a home fall maintenance overhaul. We want you to be ready and prepared for the dirt, rain and falling leaves off your beautiful deciduous trees in the front yard. Yes, it's a pain in the you-know-what, however you love those trees. Having your house cleaning up to date and the major household cleaning maintenance obligations taken care of will certainly help you be prepared for the seasonal housework. You must give your home one big deep cleaning service before the weather turns to rain and cold.
Is your home ready? Here is a Fall Check List to make sure:
1. Furnace Maintenance - Annual maintenance on your furnace will not only uncover small problems before they become expensive ones; but also reduce the risk of fire in your home. If you have a new furnace, once every second year may be sufficient. Don't forget to change your filter; this is where most of the allergens are caught!
2. Outdoor - As the leaves turn and the flowers become dormant; you will want to prepare your landscape for the fall/winter months. Fall Maintenance is key to less work and healthy plants in the spring. Here's a great checklist for the exterior of your home from RONA.
3. Spring/Fall Cleaning - Just as you would in the Spring; A "Fall Deep Cleaning" of your home will continue to contribute to that beautifully organized and clean home environment. 31 Ways to Seriously Deep Clean Your Home
4. Good Time To Pull Out Appliances - When is the last time you pulled out the fridge, stove and dishwasher? You don't want to know whats under there. That's why we offer deep cleaning services in Langley and surrounding areas. Lessen the load and call us for a professional housecleaning staff to save the day!
5. Air Vents - All your air ducts are connected to the HVAC Heating/Cooling. If you can see a large build up of dust and other living organisms, you may want to have your ducts cleaned. However, you can easily snake your vacuum hose down the register to clean the air vents.
6. Baseboards - Another service our house cleaners provide. Keep your home clean by giving all the baseboards a quick sweep with a mini broom (or dry paint brush), then a good wipe down with a dish soap/water solution. This is one chore that may not be top priority; but it needs to be done eventually.
7. Gutters - This may come a little later in the season depending on your geographic location. You will really want to clean you gutters throughout the fall season to avoid any clogged eavestrophs.
8. ENJOY A PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!
We strongly recommend calling us this time of year to help with the house cleaning and maintenance.